Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s the same way Xabi Alonso invented the long pass or John Terry invented heading the ball out of the 6 yard area.

We’re all being fed whoppers by Sky, they will big up anything they have or had the rights for, same thing with the Aguero goal vs QPR - how often do they play it ‘Aaaggguuuurrrrrrrrroooooo”.

How often do you see Michael Thomas‘s goal at Anfield.

The prosecution rests.

...I thought Gibson looked very good when he first came to us. He was quite imperious and I think we had a good record when he played.

yeah I remeber we were unbeaten whenver he played for a while. For a decent amount of games,just that he didn’t string many games together in a row. But I also remeber bake never winning a match for a stupid amount of games when he first went to spurs .

We’re all being fed whoppers by Sky, they will big up anything they have or had the rights for, same thing with the Aguero goal vs QPR - how often do they play it ‘Aaaggguuuurrrrrrrrroooooo”.

The prosecution rests.
Agree about Sky hyping their own stuff. That aguero goal was awesome though, the UTD reaction was funny to see

Agree about Sky hyping their own stuff. That aguero goal was awesome though, the UTD reaction was funny to see

Wish us younger Blues had the chance to experience this at the expense of the Kopites - after the last 25 years and awful derby record IMAGINE pipping them on the final day to the title man.

City fans must have been in dreamland considering all the years they had to put up with Utd winning everything.

The prosecution rests.

It wasnt the PL

Sky were not invented.

ITV have the rights.

edit. I seriously have to reevaluate my life by being remotely arsed about that. ^^^^^

Looking at our players I would hope we do the following:

Schneiderlin- SELL
Bolasie - SELL/LOAN
Sandro - SELL/LOAN
Siggurdsson - SELL
Davies - SELL
Kenny- SELL
Keane - SELL/LOAN with agreement to sell
Iwobi - SELL/LOAN with agreement to sell

cant see Iwobi being sold but we can hope the rest leave. Keane Schneiderlin Siggurdson has been a spine of sh.... down the middle of the park for far too long.

cant see Iwobi being sold but we can hope the rest leave. Keane Schneiderlin Siggurdson has been a spine of sh.... down the middle of the park for far too long.

Yeah I think at best we'll loan Iwobi out with an option to sell the following season like with Tosun/Palace.

Would make sense for him to go to a Bournemouth/Villa type club for a year then hopefully flog him the season after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back