Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was all for Fraser as a squad player...

Then read he rejected a short term deal to help Bournemouth get out of a relegation scrap for the last 8 games. Said in January he wasn't "playing for the team"

Also ran his contract down at Aberdeen.

100% grade A snake. Not to be trusted.

Swerve.

He’s crap anyway. Total waste of wages

That's so poor from fraser, he'd be nothing without Bournemouth let's be fair, he's constantly injured and they've put up with him through that, they want a bit of return for another month and he acts that selfish.

Linked today with a swap deal involving Patrik Schick, who is contracted to Roma, but on Loan at Redbull Liepzig and Moise Kean. The story is that Liepzig had the option to make the deal for Schick permanent and have not taken it up, he has scored 10 goals in 14 games this season. Roma are known to be admirers of Kean and want to offer him a route back to Italy.

I could see us being interested in Schick, but more as a replacement for Tosun. I would like to see Kean stay for another season really. It felt like he was just getting going before the lockdown came in.
As a Czech Toffee I like the idea, Schick is surely the best Czech player of this generation and still somehow underrated. If our interest in Cengiz Under is real as well, I maybe can see a deal like Kean for Under + Schick on loan with an obligation to buy a year later working out for both sides. That would give us that much needed right winger with a replacement ready for Kean in place without really spending anything in this window. Roma would get their young striker of choice. Win-win?

That's so poor from fraser, he'd be nothing without Bournemouth let's be fair, he's constantly injured and they've put up with him through that, they want a bit of return for another month and he acts that selfish.
Since he made his 'breakthrough' in the PL in that Liverpool game he's missed 5 games in 4 and a half years. If only our players were that injury prone.

Fraser is that type of player who turns up against us, you never see him again all season and people just want him signed because of one game

Horrid player
tbf, that's still much much better than most of our players.

I honestly wouldn't mind Fraser if he would be ok with a squad player on OK wages. Think he would be very valuable as one here. He wouldn't agree to that at all so forget that entirely and that's that.

tbf, that's still much much better than most of our players.

I honestly wouldn't mind Fraser if he would be ok with a squad player on OK wages. Think he would be very valuable as one here. He wouldn't agree to that at all so forget that entirely and that's that.

He’d be hounded out as quick as bolasie because he does the same things - runs into defenders when he has yards of space to work with

He’d be hounded out as quick as bolasie because he does the same things - runs into defenders when he has yards of space to work with

I dont mind players running at players, and losing it as they're going to lose it sometimes. With Bolasie it's the dancing and 'tricks' that have absolutely 0 effectiveness. They dont create space or anything, he also has little end product.

Fraser meet Shaqiri

749B3A08-6AF9-4A58-81B2-01F505EF0D7F.webp

I dont mind players running at players, and losing it as they're going to lose it sometimes. With Bolasie it's the dancing and 'tricks' that have absolutely 0 effectiveness. They dont create space or anything, he also has little end product.

Might have been a bit OTT with the Bolasie comp but I hate the pair of them and their crimes against football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back