Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fraser is way less of a one hit wonder than that, but still, you compared him to McGeady who had 0 good years.
Mcgeady in 2008 had 8 goals and 24 assists playing for Celtic, he won four Scottish league winner medals , 2 scottish cup winner medals... when he left to join Spartak he was the most expensive player to leave Scottish football - all that and he was still kack!

Mcgeady in 2008 had 8 goals and 24 assists playing for Celtic, he won four Scottish league winner medals , 2 scottish cup winner medals... when he left to join Spartak he was the most expensive player to leave Scottish football - all that and he was still kack!
That's great but Fraser has done it in the PL already. I'm not even saying I want him here, although there is certainly a scenario where I'd be fine with it, but I think we should be fair.

That's great but Fraser has done it in the PL already. I'm not even saying I want him here, although there is certainly a scenario where I'd be fine with it, but I think we should be fair.
He’s Better than mcgeady, but definitely not good enough Ancelotti hasn’t been brought in to manager the likes of Fraser

I think there is a way where it makes money sense to dump Bernard and sign Fraser on a free. But we'd need a 15m+ offer for Bernard for that to be the case.
Id sell Bernard, but we still have iwobi abd Gordon who could play off the left Richarlison to. I’d rather use the Bernard money elsewhere.

Fraser would still want a signing on fee and a decent salary for being free and at least a 4yr deal. 20mil that could definitely be put to better use

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back