Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gomes just can't get around I hope it's him still coming back but he lack legs. Davies works hard but is like a headless chicken and can't control possession. We need two minnimum.
I thought the same, he looked like he was running through treacle at times. He's never been quick but he got outpaced by everybody today. Hopefully it's just a consequence of the rehab and the lockdown and he'll be back up to speed soon.

Gomes just can't get around I hope it's him still coming back but he lack legs. Davies works hard but is like a headless chicken and can't control possession. We need two minnimum.
I don't think we will get 2 this window, Davies in particular should not be starting games for Everton, I could accept him off the bench to see a game out, but that's it.

Can somebody please please please please please buy me Miralem Pjanić. I don't care if he's 30. I don't care if he costs 750 billion gloots and wants another 100 million a week.

Somebody please buy him for me.
We are meant to be together.

I thought the same, he looked like he was running through treacle at times. He's never been quick but he got outpaced by everybody today. Hopefully it's just a consequence of the rehab and the lockdown and he'll be back up to speed soon.
He's got a leg like a hockey stick since the injury.

If Keane carries on like that I would just get a CB in on loan if funds are tight as cover for him/Holgate/Mina and concentrate on the CM, wide & RB positions.

8 games to prove his worth.

I don't think we will get 2 this window, Davies in particular should not be starting games for Everton, I could accept him off the bench to see a game out, but that's it.
Buy one and loan one? Probably depends how many we can shift out it's what we need. Delph can't be relied on either Gbamin who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back