Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly dont get this opinion:

Brighton 1-0
Utd: 1-1
Chelsea: 0-4
RS: 0-0
Norwich: 1-0

Arsenal game aside we are not scoring anywhere near enough. You can say the team dont create loads of chances which is true however sometimes you have to make your own chances aswell.
They still do make their own chances and they put a lot of work into that, both constantly dropping deep and getting involved.

We started to be a much better side when they both went up top and I think we should build on it not pull it apart

They still do make their own chances and they put a lot of work into that, both constantly dropping deep and getting involved.

We started to be a much better side when they both went up top and I think we should build on it not pull it apart

Fair enough mate but I said weeks ago this front 2 aint getting us top 6 next season regardless of who comes through the door in midfield and I stick by it.

If you looked at that match and thought the strikers was the problem then I don't know what to say really.
Dom fed on scraps and still shot 7 times. Richarlison had a bad day but having been our best player two seasons running he can be excused this once I'd say.

We couldn't move the ball forward the first half. We basically attacked for 45 minutes.

If you looked at that match and thought the strikers was the problem then I don't know what to say really.

I saw one CF play nowhere near like a proper 442 striker and the other just shoots straight at the keeper.

I repeat go through our results since Ancelotti and we do NOT score enough goals which will bite us on the arse when the opposition are still in the game right to the end.

I saw one CF play nowhere near like a proper 442 striker and the other just shoots straight at the keeper.

I repeat go through our results since Ancelotti and we do NOT score enough goals which will bite us on the arse when the opposition are still in the game right to the end.
We don't score enough goals because our midfield does not provide enough chances, Our strikers are fed on scraps or set pieces.

Some think we DONT need a CF lol lol
people have many opinons on football and what teams need etc , lets face facts im reading 2 cms needed 1 cf needed and all that , everton are starting miles behind the top 2 teams , they need 11 new 1st team players if they want to win the league , with the better players staying to make up the squad , simple as that .

We don't score enough goals because our midfield does not provide enough chances, Our strikers are fed on scraps or set pieces.

But we aint going to attract a David Silva or KDB who'll be picking passes through the eye of a needle without CL football.

Gomes is our level therefore we need to sign strikers good enough to create their own chances/make the most of the chances on offer.

You could have De Bruyne slip balls in but if DCL is just shooting straight at the keeper it means sod all.

We don't, we need midfielders who can create more chances for our strikers both in the middle and out wide.

DCL - purple patch is over

Richarlison- is a wide forward playing central

Kean - utter tosh

Tosun - utter tosh

That 4 is getting us nowhere near the Champions League or win a trophy mate.

If I remember correctly people were doing this with Rom the season he struggled in the league. Like he was supposed to just spawn goals anytime the ball got near him. Service matters too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back