Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few of Steve Walsh's signings beginning to look OK. Michael Keane suddenly looks an asset (although lets see how he gets on against Vardy!). Pickford an ever present and DCL now twenty fold what we paid for him. Just a thought.

Sure, how about what's left/just left:

Bolasie
Sandro
Schneiderlin (just sold for £2m)
Pickford (wouldn't get £30m for him now)
Keane (not worth £30m we paid)

Cracking job Big Ste

A few of Steve Walsh's signings beginning to look OK. Michael Keane suddenly looks an asset (although lets see how he gets on against Vardy!). Pickford an ever present and DCL now twenty fold what we paid for him. Just a thought.
I think Keane has a place in the squad for precisely what we saw on Sunday. When we need to sit a bit deep and negate strong attacking sides like City, Liverpool, Chelsea he can be an asset. Carlo is a tactician and I think Keane can fit into certain tactics next season.

DCL - purple patch is over

Richarlison- is a wide forward playing central

Kean - utter tosh

Tosun - utter tosh

That 4 is getting us nowhere near the Champions League or win a trophy mate.
I disagree, I think DCL and Richarlison will get us goals (I agree on Tosun and Kean will have to start showing something very soon - maybe these pointless games coming up will be the litmus test) but Lewandowski would struggle to score with the service our forwards get and that was on stark display tonight. With better service I reckon we could get 40 goals a season from DCL and Richarlison on a regular basis (combined, not each!).

Once again, didn’t see it with that Aarons for Norwich. Is he seriously gonna move for stupid money? Mad.
It's a strange one with Aaron's, every now and again he looks very good (I thought he was very good against us at Goodison, for example) but I agree, most of the time he looks very ordinary. Of their full backs tonight I thought Lewis looked the better player. Someone will spunk £25m+ on him though, hope it's not us.

It's a strange one with Aaron's, every now and again he looks very good (I thought he was very good against us at Goodison, for example) but I agree, most of the time he looks very ordinary. Of their full backs tonight I thought Lewis looked the better player. Someone will spunk £25m+ on him though, hope it's not us.

Aye, I like that Lewis. It's Aarons and Godfrey, everyone loves them but then they just look very very ordinary

Looks to me that Ancelotti has gone for a very structured setup like we used to see in Italy during the 90s.

This will suit a team who are looking for clean sheets and to rely on a few moments in games where their forwards can make a difference or through set pieces.

Moving ahead we need a better right back and a better partner for Holgate.

If the idea is to continue with Iwobi on the right then the right back is key to this.

Also we need another player at centre midfield.

Three top class signings there as a minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back