Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing alot of Villa fans on twitter say they've heard rumours Grealish has already agreed a move to a club and is putting in half arsed performances in order to avoid injury.

Doubt it would be us like but would be decent if we went out for quality rather than quantity.

Never seen the hype in him up until this season but he has looked the part.

Cracking barnet aswell.
I would write it into his contract that he needs to wear proper shin pads. I think he is being professionally irresponsible with the ridiculous ones he wears at the moment. You just know that if he did sign for us his shin would be in pieces after the first 20 minutes‍♂️

Saw us linked with Senesi from Feyenoord. From the little I've seen I'm not sure he is really good at anything.

Chukwueze from Villareal on the right however would be a wonderful signing, we were linked a while ago. Unfortunately he could go to any club in the world... fantastic talent.
Chukwueze for me is one of those who could be as good as anyone just on the raw ability, but I just don't see enough effectiveness in the final third. His dribbling is out of this world though so it is always the type to take a shot on.

Chukwueze for me is one of those who could be as good as anyone just on the raw ability, but I just don't see enough effectiveness in the final third. His dribbling is out of this world though so it is always the type to take a shot on.
He did a couple of wonderful passes last night, the first set up the goal. Worked so hard as well

Perhaps a manager like...I don't know, Carlo, could help him.

Would assume the lower the price tag, the higher his wages.... We would need to be careful about huge salaries for one or 2 players which would likely cause unrest with the rest of team....

James is on 200k a week at Madrid, that's alot more than our current players, and I doubt he's looking to take a pay cut..
Is that before or after tax? Either way, it's a mind boggling amount and I don't know how we'd pay for it but I'm not a billionaire accountant.

I would be very very wary of signing either or both Rodriguez and/or Rabiot.

It's the same model of doing business with the super-clubs and taking on their cast-offs for what would be astronomical wages.

You would have to question their hunger and desire.

It would also suggest no change to what is a very lazy transfer strategy, essentially by-passing the whole scouting process.

We won't sign either if Carlo's words are anything to go by "We won't sign superstars, we will sign players that can be come superstars"

Is that before or after tax? Either way, it's a mind boggling amount and I don't know how we'd pay for it but I'm not a billionaire accountant.

As if any athlete in Spain is paying tax!

I imagine we'd do a deal whereby they pay a contribution to his wages for the duration of his current contract.

I would write it into his contract that he needs to wear proper shin pads. I think he is being professionally irresponsible with the ridiculous ones he wears at the moment. You just know that if he did sign for us his shin would be in pieces after the first 20 minutes‍♂
You're not going to need to worry about that. My guess is man u

This lad is class whoever gets him has got a star his football brain is amazing .cost a lot of money but imo hes well worth budget busting punt.

Wont get him. People like to put this fella down. You watch the takers for him if villa go down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back