Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think we are going to see at least one signing that may not be universally welcomed on here.
An older player,
A player without a particularly high profile.
Somebody to anchor the midfield and somebody that CA knows and trusts.

We have a squad with lots of young players.
We have already gotten rid of one thirty year old(Schneiderlin). I think Sigurdsson is almost certain to leave if a buyer can be found and we know that Seamus will have competition for him place from Sidibe, Kenny or somebody else. Even Leighton Baines may not stay.

The manager will probably even want to add some age and experience to balance the youth of Holgate, Davies, Gordon, Kean, DCL, Iwobi and Richarlison.
I know Carlo isn't the normal manager but I HATE the "knows and trust" transfers. Martinez brought in Kone and Alcaraz. Koeman brought in fn Cuco Martina.

Again, I know its a completely different manager and players but those really have the chance to hamstring the club down the road if they don't work out.

I guess all do really. I don't know, Im just tired of managers bringing tosh from their old tosh club to ours. Tho Napoli aren't tosh...I don't know, Im rambling..

I really don't understand people saying Cantwell when Buendia just makes so much more sense than him. He's a right mid, very comfortable in a 442, he's young, creates loads, got a great engine on him and so agressive off the ball.

I really don't understand people quoting players from Norwich as our saviours. Gueye got relegated, yes, but he had the best stats in the division.

1 quality CM, 1 quality wide man, get a decent fee for Bernard and literally any fee for Sigurdsson if at all possible and it's doable.

That's the bare minimum we need to improve next season, understand it will difficult shipping out Sig though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back