Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

I really don't understand people quoting players from Norwich as our saviours. Gueye got relegated, yes, but he had the best stats in the division.
I'm very much of the thinking that Buendia answers a lot of our problems at right mid and would help improve us as a team. He'd bring aggression off the ball combined with ability on the ball at a level that is so sorely lacking in our midfield, although I do accept that there's a question mark over his lack of goals. And yes, Gueye shown up brilliantly in the stats, but as does Buendia, so that's an argument that can't be used against him.

Not sure that would improve us very much at all
From the team we are currently putting out Aarons is a fullback who can actually pass to teammates, Sangare is a midfielder who tackles and can move the ball up field some and Under is at least maybe capable of creating chances so it is better. But I'm not sure how much given the money.

Never said we was - but thats our supposed competition if we are aiming for Europe next year so players like Aarons aint gonna bridge the gap in quality compared to a James Rodriguez or a Coutinho etc.
We aren't one of the "big 6" clubs. Behaving like we are will get us nowhere. Your plan is pretty delusional about what we can actually do.

From the team we are currently putting out Aarons is a fullback who can actually pass to teammates, Sangare is a midfielder who tackles and can move the ball up field some and Under is at least maybe capable of creating chances so it is better. But I'm not sure how much given the money.

I'm not a huge fan of Aarons. I think Lewis is by far the better of their full backs.

I have no idea about Sangare other than I believe he's just been relegated in France?

Under would cost a lot and is far from a risk free signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back