Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a huge fan of Aarons. I think Lewis is by far the better of their full backs.

I have no idea about Sangare other than I believe he's just been relegated in France?

Under would cost a lot and is far from a risk free signing.

Sangare is just a name people have fallen in love with. Hes not very good.

I'd love us to get Gotze and play him as a deep-lying playmaker, similar to Scholes at United with a good defensive midfielder next to him.

I'm not a huge fan of Aarons. I think Lewis is by far the better of their full backs.

I have no idea about Sangare other than I believe he's just been relegated in France?

I dislike both Norwich fullbacks as value plays. They might end up being good but they aren't now and Norwich want to be paid like they are. But improving on Coleman, at least in possession, is not hard.

Sangare is the stats fan's dream. Watching him he looks good too. But again our midfield does so little almost any half decent player would help.

Yeah I'd go elsewhere before Under too.

Remember reading the same when we were linked to Ancelotti and everyone was laughing "stay in your lane Everton and appoint Moyes"
Ok mate so say we sign James this summer, which I'm actually not against if it is around 20m like has been said lately, then what? Thiago Silva on a free? Allan? Danny Ings? What's your path to Europe next year? And how does that path stay open for more than just next year?

I’m not a fan of under, and I don’t think he’s been a regular this season. And Roma want 35mil.
It’s a big risk signing young players, who have had a breakthrough season young, but not kicked on or stayed the same level.

Lucas Torreira and Ndombele seems to be on the outs at their respective clubs. If we could get either at a decent price, I'd be very happy to sign them. Either would massive improvements over what we have in the CM currently.

Do you think Coleman is finished? I don't. I'd still be happy with him as first choice right back with Kenny as backup, for one more season, at least.
Was finished after his injury sadly. Yes can still do a decent job defensively. But going forward he’s atrocious, probably the worst in the league. And it’s holding us back massively.

Lucas Torreira and Ndombele seems to be on the outs at their respective clubs. If we could get either at a decent price, I'd be very happy to sign them. Either would massive improvements over what we have in the CM currently.
Torreira isn't that good imo. Ndombele hasn't played enough to know but the price on that figures to still be outrageous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back