Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive been thinking the same thing mate i think we need strengthening on the left and right side to. Center half and center midfield. I think we will be alright at right back.
I’m not sure about the RB slot. I still think it’s up in the Air, Coleman or sidibe haven’t be that consistent. I always thought this summer would be the 4 areas we all think. And a young left back depending on Baines

And next season he would look at the left hand side and see if anyone makes the position their own, including Antony Gordon. And go from there.

It’s exciting to think how the squad will look in 18months time at the start of the 21/22 season.
Imo on the starting 11. I can see a new GK, RB, CB, CMx2, RW,LW. And maybe a striker depending on how Kean’s 2nd season goes.

Ive been thinking the same thing mate i think we need strengthening on the left and right side to. Center half and center midfield. I think we will be alright at right back.
I just don't see any way we do anything on the left. Bernard is playing better and Iwobi has shown plenty of creativity in the PL in the past to believe he's another good left side option. FFP is too restrictive this summer methinks.

I just don't see any way we do anything on the left. Bernard is playing better and Iwobi has shown plenty of creativity in the PL in the past to believe he's another good left side option. FFP is too restrictive this summer methinks.
Though he’s picked siggurdsson to play on the left the last 2 games. Doesn’t seem to trust Bernard, especially away.

Is it possible that selling pickford and keeping siggy might be better ffp wise than selling siggy would? I say this because I trust brands could still get us good p for pickford, but siggy isn't going for anything more than 5mil if we're lucky. Or am I wrong because of siggy's wage?

Is it possible that selling pickford and keeping siggy might be better ffp wise than selling siggy would? I say this because I trust brands could still get us good p for pickford, but siggy isn't going for anything more than 5mil if we're lucky. Or am I wrong because of siggy's wage?

He signed a 5 year contract which has 2 years left.

45m/5 9m per year, hes worth 18m on our books, but we owe him 10m in wages, so by my awful maths if we sell him for more than 8m we make a FFP profit.

Or something.

I have never known such a one sided forum before, you HAVE to like ALL the players and god help if you say anything against them or have an opinion that dares to differ.
tbh, the last person on here im going to take any player advice from is Fabio Crapello above, he is always telling people they are wrong and his view is right.
Suggest you have a look through the Schneiderlin and Sigurdsson threads........cheer yourself up like.

I've said before that this Hearts LB, Aaaron Hickey, looks a real prospect. Ony 17, but he's an ever present for Hearts. Pacey, competitive, gets forward. Just needs to be getting a bit closer to wingers to stop crosses coming in.

We need to get in there before another PL team does, or Celtic or Rangers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back