Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if its due to been in lockdown since February and not having to actually watch a lot of football so I did'nt fall bak into the true reality of the giant mess we were in but am feeling really cool about the upcoming transfer window which is starting after end of Premiership so in August or something?

Already with Carlo and Brands, the standard of players we ve been linked to are far superior to the mediocrity of the Danny Ings and Adam lallana crap all over the Premiership ;-)
The Youth development dude from derby has started too and we ve gutted the U23 and younger teams unlike we never did ;-)
We ve the Naisse, Cuco Martinez, Garbutts and Stekelenburg all out of contract and then the likesof Holtby and Schneiderlin already reported out the door:-) 6 or 7 more like that of the current out of loan guys and move a few of the other Keane and Glyffi off and the squad size is reduced nicely and wages improved ;-)

We ve been linked with Gabriel/Todibo and even Thiago Silva, so for media alone, rather than paying Chelsea 6 or 7 million for a loan of Zouma, get Carlo to tell Silva, wages at 75 grand but here s a 4 million signing on fee and you play big brother for the crop of great young centre backs we have ;-)

Midfield, lets presume its 2 in so all the players we ve been linked with are superior to what we have despite some never playing in UK which people are using as excuses to sign Premiership donkeys we ve signed enough of already ;-( Rabiot/Allan with the younger dutch lad or the Senegalese/Ghanian lad Kudus? who s playing in Scandinavia?

Right wing go for Denis Bouanga from St Etienne for 13 or 14 million

Who knows to add to strikers either?

Its going to be fun and really interesting seeing what happens , especially with youth players on shopping list too ;-)
Just looking at the squad we have about 38 players. That’s how many we need to shift.
I’ve included Pennington, Connolly, Gibson, Garbutt, Beni, dowell, Adeniran And Gordon in that lot.
So plenty to do, but should at least put a big hole in the wage bill

I really don’t rate that Dortmund keeper.

When Bayern played Dortmund the other week Muller was joking in his interview after the game saying Kimmich chipped him for the goal because they knew he was small and had short arms. Sounded like a well known joke in Germany.

yeah and they nearly went down with him in the team. Then they ditched him for a lad called Kante and won it the season after.
We would've gone down without him that season, his experience and leadership on the pitch and in the dressing room helped us massively in that great escape

Literally every Leicester fan wanted him to stay for at least another season, guess luckily for us he wanted to go somewhere else and we got Kante.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back