Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looks like its for 2m if this report is correct..

Richarlison and DCL are good because Richarlison and DCL are good.

I mean logically if Bernard actually created more chances those two would score more than just having him draw defenders or whatever.

You all will literally twist anything into a positive with this guy. God I hope Gordon or Iwobi start actually playing well so everyone can see the difference. Or even if Bernard just started playing better too.
wait are you actually advocating that iwobi should start ahead of bernard? on what basis?

because statistically (which is what people have been going off) iwobi has been worse than bernard this season and they have played pretty much the same amount of games

Bernard - 19 appearances, 3 goals, 2 assists, 3 big chances created, 45% shooting accuracy

Iwobi - 18 appearances, 1 goal, 0 assists, 2 big chances created, 43% shooting accuracy

as a season ticket holder i can categorically state that bernard is the more creative and exciting player to watch over the two

wait are you actually advocating that iwobi should start ahead of bernard? on what basis?

because statistically (which is what people have been going off) iwobi has been worse than bernard this season and they have played pretty much the same amount of games

Bernard - 19 appearances, 3 goals, 2 assists, 3 big chances created, 45% shooting accuracy

Iwobi - 18 appearances, 1 goal, 0 assists, 2 big chances created, 43% shooting accuracy

as a season ticket holder i can categorically state that bernard is the more creative and exciting player to watch over the two
I think Bernard is a better player right now but how many of those games Iwobi appeared in were starts? He is also younger too. I think Iwobi needs more time to be judged really...

Lil Bernie is definitely the more exciting player. Useful squad player in games where we have more of the ball.

Gotta remember players like Bernard (and probably Iwobi too) thrive on having quality around them to bounce it off. They’ve had Frauderlin, Iceland, Davies, Delph running the middle.

We have also had Zero balance and creativity from the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back