Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Echo can only ever manage to say who we are not signing. They are about as ITK as I am for incoming signings. Useless chip paper.

god knows how they are still in business. Not an original scoop since the 1980s. Makes me laugh when they regurgitate news stories from everyone else. Absolute garbage.

For £30m I would have him, but sadly I don't think we will be in the running, he wants champions league and I think he will get it. I think dortmund would be interested at that price if sancho goes and the article mentions Athletico Madrid and Bayern too

nah we will sign him for 35m I’m 3 years time after he’s flopped

Whats the point in appointing Ancelotti if you aren't going to back him! Should have went for Wilder or Howe if we were looking for the manager to try and improve the players already here (impossible for vast majority). These managers are used to working with rubbish and getting something out of them whereas Ancelotti is used to working with players of the calibre of Ronaldo, Lewandowski, Maldini etc

Gueye, Allan and Barkley would be a hell of a central midfield three! It would move us right up the table, no doubt! Add two quality wingers and we would be in serious business! Not sure how likely it is though, especially with all the crying about Barkley.

I personally think we should be looking to sell both Mina and Keane in addition to all the other wank, and replace them with Gabriel and Thiago Silva.

We'd only be missing a RB and a goalkeeper then.

I actually think Iwobi could potentially be a very good player in the attacking role you’re granting to Barkley there.

Especially with those 2 behind him.

5A5F96FA-6E70-443D-894A-CF036AEAE305.webp

Dortmund is the business model to follow, they might sell their best players but make huge profit to re invest in the team.

Dortmund is the business model to follow, they might sell their best players but make huge profit to re invest in the team.

Not as straight forward here with how much money PL teams have and the patient of the fan base. In some seasons Dortmund have really struggled for form

Gueye on loan would be excellent. Cant see someone paying over £15mill for him as he will be 31 when the season starts and he's not considered a 'top class' player.

Love him back

The only problem i see with that is what kind of Gueye are you getting back? Getting dumped by your dream club after only a season is devastating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back