Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree he could be useful for us if we move towards having a 10. Having decent CMs who take the pressure of Gylfi might allow him to stay in forward areas where he can be effective. Having him sit deep is just a nightmare though.
Gylfi is nowhere near good enough to be deserving of having the team shaped around him.
The problem with Sigurdsson anywhere near a 10 is that he ISN'T a 10. You look at their average position at the end of a match, Glyfi is almost always the one most forward. He's not supplying opportunities for the peolpe in front of him, he's the one looking to score. That's not a 10.
This is a good point too, he's definitely more of a second striker. A number 10 that doesn't go looking to pick up the ball in space and has a complete lack of dribbling ability isn't what I'd consider a number 10.

I wouldn't say that at all. I would say Koeman = Martinez. Both managers who had no idea what to do.

That being said, Martinez was INFINITELY more likable a manager than Koeman was. The giant meteor sized head tit always thought he was better than us.
Remember when he called us project, lost me then the horrible fat head.

I wouldn't say that at all. I would say Koeman = Martinez. Both managers who had no idea what to do.

That being said, Martinez was INFINITELY more likable a manager than Koeman was. The giant meteor sized head tit always thought he was better than us.

Awful way to go into a club seeing it as a stepping stone. And the irony that he has landed the job not through being any good.
I hope its a disaster for him. Dont usualy wish that upon anyone but the whole number plate thing blah blah blah.

It is a bit mental that our last few managers* have also been at / will be at:

Barcelona
Real Madrid
Bayern Munich
Paris Saint-Germain
Juventus
Milan
Manchester United
Chelsea
Netherlands
Belgium

Even if it mainly goes wrong for us, and I'm ignoring many unglamorous sides, it does at least suggest we're fishing in the right ponds. Except the pond we dragged Allardyce out of.

*Granted, mostly Carlo.
Whats crazy about that is to think that Fat Sam wasnt the worst of the managers we had, Koeman we at least had some reason for going for him, but Silva was just stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back