Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton are confident a key part of their transfer strategy can still be executed this summer despite the financial restrictions brought on by the coronavirus crisis.

The Blues were forced to re-think their plans for the window when the Covd-19 pandemic struck and Marcel Brands has warned that it will not be a "big-spending" summer.

But Carlo Ancelotti remains confident the club will be able to land players to make the squad better - "we are going to improve the quality of this team, 100%" he said - with Everton expecting a handful of signings.

Some of you really just need to chill out and let them do their thing..
Carlo's an optimist.

https://www.[Publication is blackli...t-in-everton-and-tottenham-linked-18m-player/

Pole position for Lilles right back

https://www.[Publication is blackli...lan-to-sell-big-name-at-20m-loss-after-talks/

Bolasie available for £3mil

We probably did, but i suspect he was key to the plan at the time for Koeman. Gylfi has been awful but he is never a central midfielder so he has my sympathy, i see him as a 10, in the position he played in Silva's full season in charge. we all know he was double digit returns and there is a significant value on that in the PL.

But here we are again, a new manager and that might be redundant. I have sympathy for Gylfi. If im honest if i was him id be looking for a move away its been a poor move for him all in.
He’s deffo not a central midfielder. It’s unfortunate for him in that we had Gbamin and Delph pretty much constantly crocked, plus Schneiderlin on his holidays.

I think he should move on if I’m honest. He’s better off being the fulcrum of a Swansea type team rather than a squad player at Everton. Assuming we get signings!

He’s deffo not a central midfielder. It’s unfortunate for him in that we had Gbamin and Delph pretty much constantly crocked, plus Schneiderlin on his holidays.

I think he should move on if I’m honest. He’s better off being the fulcrum of a Swansea type team rather than a squad player at Everton. Assuming we get signings!

I don’t disagree, I can imagine a few will sniff for him, it depends on the deal players capable of double digits in the PL will always be sought after.

I think it would depend on the deal for us. Though it’s hard to know what Carlo will do system wise, I wouldn’t put a lot of money on him just going 4-4-2, he may in a new season go a different way. He certainly doesn’t seem in a rush to get rid of Gylfi, anything but.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back