Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arias doesn’t make much sense in my opinion.

What does that mean JJK?

Another loan, is Arias a loan?

Why are we suddenly switching are focus from young players to old ones.

Because the model of targeting young players, was only lip service.
The pressure is on Brands and instead of relinquishing control, he’s trying to bring in someone he has a personal relationship with, a yes man..

Similar to when the game was up with Walsh, where he brought his mate Sam to the club, in order to have someone to fight his corner.

Because the model of targeting young players, was only lip service.
The pressure is on Brands and instead of relinquishing control, he’s trying to bring in someone he has a personal relationship with, a yes man..

Similar to when the game was up with Walsh, where he brought his mate Sam to the club, in order to have someone to fight his corner.

I get the pressure is on but signing older players is going to cause more of the mess we are in now.

As much as I think he’s got things wrong he doesn’t come across as a man who will tear up his plan?

Think taking RUMOURS from the internet with a pinch of salt is the way to go rather than losing your mind. Silly season in full effect so 98% written wont be true so sit back and wait till hey have a jersey on. Have seen how easy it is for people to start a rumour and see it run like Chico did :)

I get the pressure is on but signing older players is going to cause more of the mess we are in now.
You can't have a team of just under 25s. you need a few older heads in there to balance out. Gareth Barry was one of our best players at the time and he was 33 when we signed him. He knew the game, didn't rely on pace and was just fantastic to watch

You can't have a team of just under 25s. you need a few older heads in there to balance out. Gareth Barry was on of our best players at the time and he was 33 when we signed him. He knew the game, didn't rely on pace and was just fantastic to watch

Aye I get that and that’s why Allan can be so good for us.

RB we have the experienced player would have though we would have bought a successor to him?

If you sign a 28-30 year old, you're signing for now. It's only a problem when you fill a team full of 30+ players, like Walter Smith did.

People upset, about older players have to ask themselves, do I want success now or in 2-3 years? Our team has no natural leaders in it. Maybe Coleman leads by example. But we need more than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back