Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why you're getting trashed for this. It's a good way of just checking what the young players are like coming through, and does give you confidence for the future.

A few years ago, Kenny,DCL, Davies, Connolly, Lookman and Dowell won the World U20 cup or were around that team, and they haven't come through, but I hope that Brands does lists like this or has a clear focus on our next few teams in the next few years. That's his job right? I know anything that looks like fantasy football or FIFA is criticised but to some extent we have to have an eye onwhat our potential line ups are, what our back up squads look like etc etc

Hopefully they're doing this.

Gets trashed because we get one every morning.

Always suspect anyone who puts "came from the guy who gave me this" and plays the whole "not in the know or hate to say it" card a bit untrustworthy.

Those who have genuine info don't care about having to say that stuff.

Rumour is Doucoure and branthwaite going other way on loan. Happy with that.
I honestly wouldn’t mind this IF we get CB cover also on loan (I know Tomori has been mentioned). I like Branthwaite but Watford are still a good team to go on loan to. Decent management, good level for the lad and will hopefully offer consistent first team football for a season. Before people rule it out completely, a loan worked wonders for Holgate!

Not sure why you're getting trashed for this. It's a good way of just checking what the young players are like coming through, and does give you confidence for the future.

A few years ago, Kenny,DCL, Davies, Connolly, Lookman and Dowell won the World U20 cup or were around that team, and they haven't come through, but I hope that Brands does lists like this or has a clear focus on our next few teams in the next few years. That's his job right? I know anything that looks like fantasy football or FIFA is criticised but to some extent we have to have an eye onwhat our potential line ups are, what our back up squads look like etc etc

Hopefully they're doing this.
"Trashed" is abit mellow dramatic....I only commented because it's seemed quite the post at 5am considering said poster doesn't live in Papa New Guinea.

I honestly wouldn’t mind this IF we get CB cover also on loan (I know Tomori has been mentioned). I like Branthwaite but Watford are still a good team to go on loan to. Decent management, good level for the lad and will hopefully offer consistent first team football for a season. Before people rule it out completely, a loan worked wonders for Holgate!

....I think circumstances worked out for Holgate. It seems Brands was desperate to bring in another CB, but failed to secure Zouma and then Tomori on deadline day. It meant Holgate was needed for cover, but because of injuries he was quickly thrown into the team and made an impression.

Holgate’s elevation was more about him grasping an unlikely opportunity than it was about being on loan at West Brom. Good on him, he’s an example for others.

"Trashed" is abit mellow dramatic....I only commented because it's seemed quite the post at 5am considering said poster doesn't live in Papa New Guinea.

Do you believe that everyone posting lives in the same timezone as you?

I replied at 12:09pm my time to a post. The timezone im in is 2 hours behind Papua New Guinea, 7 hours ahead of UK.

I could have been on the same timezone as you on different working / lifestyle hours as well so not exactly sure what the issue about making an on topic post was at anytime?

Theres been 4 offtopic direct replies and multiple 3rd hand comments about an on topic post reply.

Not really sure why this thread is filling up with offtopic posts.

Id posted in response to a message about Bayerns 1st 11 and how they were attained in comparison to what we currently have.

There are 8 u23 high potential players in our squad and adding 3 more would give us an entire first 11 of high potential players.

That should be a transfer target this summer. To add 3 players in those positions.

Do you believe that everyone posting lives in the same timezone as you?

I replied at 12:09pm my time to a post. The timezone im in is 2 hours behind Papua New Guinea, 7 hours ahead of UK.

I could have been on the same timezone as you on different working / lifestyle hours as well so not exactly sure what the issue about making an on topic post was at anytime?

Theres been 4 offtopic direct replies and multiple 3rd hand comments about an on topic post reply.

Not really sure why this thread is filling up with offtopic posts.

Id posted in response to a message about Bayerns 1st 11 and how they were attained in comparison to what we currently have.

There are 8 u23 high potential players in our squad and adding 3 more would give us an entire first 11 of high potential players.

That should be a transfer target this summer. To add 3 players in those positions.
Superb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back