Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly don’t think we are signing anyone until at least Sandro, Bolasie and Besic are off the books.
All 3 of these when offered 2k a week to play elsewhere...
tenor.gif

https://www.[Publication is blackli...cked-to-quit-club-after-reported-development/
Think some fans will be fuming if this Everton favourite leaves the club

Matt Doherty is an excellent player. Quite similar in his progression to Seamus too, a relatively late move from league of Ireland but more or less immediately into wolves first team thereafter. Athletic and chips in with several goals a season too. Would have him here in a flash. As already noted, oddly low fee
I'd say age and the fact the Wolves have no real leverage if he wants Spurs make it a pretty straightforward one. Plus fullbacks tend to be a cheaper position. Other than City and Real Madrid I don't think anyone really breaks the bank for them.

Everton already in final talks with Rodriguez. Dunno who the tweeter is, but he's got over half a mill followers.
Link in his bio is a .ec country code which is Ecuador. So close to Colombia but also not Colombia. Maybe he's respected in South America but I obviously can't tell you that.

Link in his bio is a .ec country code which is Ecuador. So close to Colombia but also not Colombia. Maybe he's respected in South America but I obviously can't tell you that.

Yep just the 500 miles mate, right round the corner really. He could probably shout the news to his Ecuadorian following.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back