Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
What of him?

Emerson was linked to us and Milan on a 2 year loan deal with guaranteed permanent deal after that.

Barca supposedly.turned it down...likely they will want £20-30mil for him as they need to buy Betis out + need money.

Great opportunity to get him.
You listed 4 potential RB options and that Emerson was your choice. Not long ago we were linked with Celik. He’s my choice of RB’s.

Look I’m not saying it’s on but I know of a small Argentinian fella with no resale value that could we could commit that to once they’re gone....
200.gif

"Everton would be willing to accept offers for Gylfi Sigurdsson, Theo Walcott, Bernard and Fabian Delph, as well as Yannick Bolasie, Sandro Ramírez and Muhamed Besic, who have returned from loan spells"

I am VERY happy about all of them, bar Bernie Bern

Big wages, yes, but magic

Getting Emerson would be great.

Somehow I think we will go for an Arias loan or smallish purchase.

My personal preference is for a top winger preferably the fella at Crystal Palace but
whoever Carlo wants is fine by me.

Seen the list of players we are teying to shift.
Personally wouldnt have any complaints if we managed to shift any of the names mentioned.
Probably if i was to pick one, id say Walcott might actually still have abit to offer as an impact sub, someone to stretch the game. But his wages are probably one we would like to get rid of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back