Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the most part they say he was amazing the other season but last season he was shocking and his passing and control is really poor.

The opinon piece said his xG for the season he did really well was twice as high as it should.have been and that his passing and general play stats aren't convincing that he's good enough to make the next step up, although they did concede he may do better with higher calibre players around him.

Hard to tell how much of it is bitterness and how much is fair comment. Will find out soon I guess.

Tbf some did say he was really good too.
Probably what happened to richarlison hopefully the same happens, thanks for that;)

What did they say about him ? Before the lockdown he looked decent from what I saw but can't say I watched lots of him

The entire fan base has been criticising him all season. They rate him highly as he's done well there in previous years but he's been poor all season and has been called out on it on a weekly basis.

They still think he's a good player but they're mostly very happy to be getting 25 million on the back of an individually poor season for the player and a relegation for the club.

The entire fan base has been criticising him all season. They rate him highly as he's done well there in previous years but he's been poor all season and has been called out on it on a weekly basis.

They still think he's a good player but they're mostly very happy to be getting 25 million on the back of an individually poor season for the player and a relegation for the club.
Hopefully he just had enough there ,fingers crossed eh.

Really not happy about Brands here yeno.

Its my dads birthday tomorrow and the bottle of rum I bought him is gonna look crap in comparison to what Marcel's got him.
Nice one Marcel mate.
...and in a wicked turn of events it now looks like the signings are gonna be announced on MY birthday thus rendering my dads present crap.

Nice one Marcel mate?

gavin-crossed-arms.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back