Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think Godfrey was in the equation
That’s a done deal and not a surprise/s
I think Carlo has seen the 3 new signings bed in really quickly and things have gone well
Maybe he feels he can bed in one or two more or at least give them a bit of time to bed in
It would as we know to our cost hard to bed in 5 new players all at once
So 3 in Godfrey to come and maybe 1-2 more
Moshiri and Usmanov getting over excited at how things are going and saying let’s throw the safe at this
Carlo wants success and he wants it quick
I hope there is a surprise to come. Hodgson seemed to be shutting down any talk of a deal for Zaha today, saying the club won’t entertain any late bids so I imagine that remains unlikely.

Yeah, I don't see the big fuss over London. Crowded, the crime rate is massive and it's full of tits. Smaller cities are much better.
I suppose they do get everything there, sports events, theatres, pop venues, transport, top hospitals, anything they want really. Paid for by the rest of the country of course.

Carlo in his presser:

"At the end of the window there can be surprises".

Who we getting then lads?
- Kingsley Coman?
- David Alaba?
- Wilf Zaha? (yuck)
- Jesus Corona?
- Donnarumma
- Skiriniar?
- Upamecano?
- Koulibaly?
- Andre Onana?
- Insigne?
- Marcus Thuram?
- Camavinga?
- Smalling (Smaldini) and Jones?

Man if I didn’t know any better I would think that Brands is building a proper squad, with players at varying ages across different positions that can compete now and in the future across multiple competitions. What a concept.

(I’m still slightly troubled that we haven’t addressed the goalkeeper situation, considering it’s the weakest position by far in our starting 11. But that position is a different animal so I get it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back