Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being an Evertonian is good again, I can’t wait for the next game and like you say it’s been a long time since that last happened. Moyes with prime arteta. Bainair , Cahill was the last time I felt like that. Even back then it’s not like now , a genuine world class manager , ability to get deals done, having actual money , new stadium .... we can see a plan finally and actually have a bit of realistic faith that it can happen. I always watch and follow us but it was more routine these last few years and very disappointing and depressing . But..... Everton is in me again and it’s awesome .
Post of the year. Well said buddy. ps. Get out of my head you're stealing my thoughts lol

He might be thinking that, but he’s absolutely no better than Townsend or Schlupp. He’s got next to zero end product. Even if we agreed that he is better, it’s by such a negligible amount he wouldn’t be worth signing for the wages hed cost.

So what your saying is that a bottom half team wouldn't be interested in a player that is just as good as if not a bit better then the players they already have?

I'd imagine if we could sign a player just as good as richarlison or James we'd jump at the chance.

I Think his wages would be reduced in return for a longer contract so it would balance out.

As the window is coming to an end we will be offered plenty of opportunities to sign players on loan from the big clubs of Europe.

Brands is very well connected.

Carlo too.

Moshiri also is great mates with Kia we will he offered one great opportunity before Monday whether we take it or not is a different question

Also if we are offered an opportunity to sign a player then the player of course will almost certainly want to play for Ancelotti.

Ideal if we beat brighton today so any players see theyre joining the league leaders.

200.gif

So what your saying is that a bottom half team wouldn't be interested in a player that is just as good as if not a bit better then the players they already have?

I'd imagine if we could sign a player just as good as richarlison or James we'd jump at the chance.

I Think his wages would be reduced in return for a longer contract so it would balance out.

Of course we would, because Richarlison and James are top players. Why would Palace sign anyone they don't see as a significant upgrade? I mean I hope they do, but I don't see the sense in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back