Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton manager Carlo Ancelotti hinted that there could be more business between now and the end of the transfer window after his side continued their perfect start to the campaign with a 4-2 win over Brighton.

When asked about potential incomings and out-goings, the Italian said: "Really as I said I'm not focused on this. I think that our technical director is working on this.

"And so there are players that want to leave, to find another opportunity outside the club, I think we have no problem to let them go. You will see, you will see. Maybe something can come. Some new signings are coming."

"Some new signings"
More than 1???
1601765988956.webp

Romero, Godfrey, back up striker on loan.

Get rid Walcott, Sando, bolasie, besic, tosun, would be nice to get a midfielder off the books aswell, think Bernard could go but would be fine if he stayed for a year as squad playrr
We’ve had the longest transfer window in years and we still couldn’t get rid, can’t see them suddenly going in last 2 days.

Everton manager Carlo Ancelotti hinted that there could be more business between now and the end of the transfer window after his side continued their perfect start to the campaign with a 4-2 win over Brighton.

When asked about potential incomings and out-goings, the Italian said: "Really as I said I'm not focused on this. I think that our technical director is working on this.

"And so there are players that want to leave, to find another opportunity outside the club, I think we have no problem to let them go. You will see, you will see. Maybe something can come. Some new signings are coming."
That can't be correct. Davek says that Carlo deals with all transfers. Unless they are bad ones !!

Any manager with half a brain would target Pickford now. Pepper the crosses in under the bar. Shoot from distance and close down. He’s a massive weak link and you can see the players have no confidence in him.

strange That potter didn’t want to do this.
We have to get a keeper in even if it's on loan

ANCELOTTI: NEW SIGNINGS ARE COMING

We’ve had the longest transfer window in years and we still couldn’t get rid, can’t see them suddenly going in last 2 days.
But they are the kind of players that aren't very good and the kind that poor clubs will hoover up in desperation right at the end. We've done it often enough. Think the only way they were ever going to go was close to deadline day.

The exact quote is at 2:23 here and I’m sure they’ve literally just made them last couple of sentences up?

Any manager with half a brain would target Pickford now. Pepper the crosses in under the bar. Shoot from distance and close down. He’s a massive weak link and you can see the players have no confidence in him.

strange That potter didn’t want to do this.
Come on, we had Martinez who didn’t think set piece goals counted. Potter just loves the beautiful game over winning

S

Romero and Godfrey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back