Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to think we'd be looking to make something happen now that we've obviously let Kean leave.

We surely must have someone lined up and Milik would fit the bill perfectly.
Never seen him play,but a Spanish mate here who is a big fan of Italian football tells me he needs five chances to score one goal and after his second ACL he's not mobile enough. But maybe he'll be another Ings,who knows?

I don't think Carlo is a big fan and his knees are a big big worry. He had a medicals at Roma last month and they decided they can't accept the obligation to buy due to his health problems.

I knew his last bad injury was end of 2017 so its been a couple of years. Don't think he's missed too much togger over the last couple of years has he but like you said, the medicals will obviously show up any permanent damage after two serious knee injuries

I think the rest of the window is about getting players out the door. From what I saw yesterday. Theo should be top of the list. He didn't look interested and if you can't be bothered in getting a chance in our current team when can you? He could of put in a case for "there you go boss, I can do it". This lad has scored 75 premier league goals, tells me he isn't doing it for us.

Obviously Besic and Yanic, will be high on the list and some of the kids out on loan/sold if not good enough. I hope Bernard isn't for sale but I think he might be.
75 goals over something like 14 years for a forward is absolutely diabolical. I was shocked when I heard that yesterday.

YabC.gif

If Carlo has a choice between Llorente and Milik and still picks 35 year old Spaniard it speaks volumes.
Maybe because Milik has turned down other clubs, wants a hefty wage and thinks he should be a starter. Also Napoli are difficult to negotiate with
Llorente would be much easier

Seen the Echo touting Llorente...difficult position to by (back-up striker)

think I’d prefer someone who could cover across the front 3 positions.

Big Phil and the echo not for the 1st time have been wrong so many times, had no money, only free/loans etc then -then we only want a loan for the back to then we have found 25 mil for Godfrey -we have been looking to try and get another 2 in before kean even went

Ancelotti spoke before the window of the "beautiful relationship" that exists between him and Brands, whose three year contract ends next summer, and spoke glowingly about him as the Blues look to complete their final piece of business by bringing in Godfrey.

Maybe because Milik has turned down other clubs, wants a hefty wage and thinks he should be a starter. Also Napoli are difficult to negotiate with
Llorente would be much easier
Maybe Milik has already told Carlo he wants to come here , turning other clubs down.
Is not like Allan & James where short of offers.
Once Carlo speaks to you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back