Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to bring in another striker who can offer something different than Calvert-Lewin. To me, Llorente and Milik are more or less like-for-like replacements.

Someone with the attributes of Rodrigo at Leeds would be ideal. There'll be times where Rodriguez isn't on the pitch, and there'll be a need for the striker to drop deep and make things happen.

Oh, and a new goalkeeper please.

Screenshot_20201004-192134.webp

Regarding Kean going to PSG - I'm sad to see him go but I suppose if the lad isn't happy here then he needs to go.
I totally agree with the Ancelotti mantra of only wanting players here who want to be here. It's pretty much the first thing I would expect from an incoming player.
I still think there is great potential with Kean and it looks like it's only a loan with option to buy so we could still keep him if he does well I guess.
My head tells me that this is the beginning of the end for him here though and that's a shame as I think he will go on to really big things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back