Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who should he have played instead of this season tho mate?

Thats the problem, he's just waiting for DCL or Rico to get injured.

Yeah I know, it's a difficult one.

Then again he's off to a team where he's got to wait for Mbappe, Di Maria, Neymar or Icardi to get injured.

That'll obviously change when the CL starts and there's more games. Just think it's a shame as he did offer us something different and he's a young talent which I think our squad needs - a balance of both, that's why our first team looks so good atm.

If it frees up wages to go and get that ready made, quality player though then that's fair enough.

If I’m a player and I see Ancelotti has been appointed, we are 7 from 7 and have signed James and Allan then I would be on the phone to contract Dave.

Exactly. This is not the Everton that we, or indeed, the Premier League since it's SKY inception are used to.

Cavani? Know its a long shot and all the talk is hes going to Utd but, free transfer, available and maybe the sort of signing that Ancelloti can pull off

Then again he's off to a team where he's got to wait for Mbappe, Di Maria, Neymar or Icardi to get injured.

That'll obviously change when the CL starts and there's more games. Just think it's a shame as he did offer us something different and he's a young talent which I think our squad needs - a balance of both, that's why our first team looks so good atm.

If it frees up wages to go and get that ready made, quality player though then that's fair enough.

Dunno about quality, but think we will certainly get a ready-made player.

Kean is depreciating on our bench, at least now we get him out and getting games.

He will probably play every game for PSG, as I say, they still have the 5 subs in France, so whilst I doubt he starts every week, I suspect he will get more minutes there than he did here.

That'll obviously change when the CL starts and there's more games.

By going to PSG, Kean will be certain of maybe 20 to 25 games to play in with french league and both cup competitions domestically :) Icardi in reality is their only proper striker so he ll rotate with him as apparently they've offered the lad that played for Stoke for free to whoever will take him :-) Neymar always gets "injured" to go on a 2 month christmas break to Brazil :-) so don't worry he ll get game time there and help him get to Italy squad for Euros ;-) Verrati is one of the top dogs at PSG too so Italian media will love it and as an italian kid, lets be honest, Paris is more his style than hanging out in Liverpool at The Grafton :-)

Get his wages paid and you know we are getting a few million for the loan :-)

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back