Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a strange bit of business personally. But it is sly in possibly retaining value. Him being rated by PSG and Juve on the chance he's offloaded a year on make Everton look like the problem. I don't think thats the case but in relation to him being sold for a profit such associations will likely add to chalking up his merseyside stay as Evertons errors. The PSG association in retaining or appreciating his value is the only reasonable rationale from Evertons end. He might be unhappy but he will likely would have got more run with an injury being inevitable to DCL/ the packed schedule.

Weirdly I could see him getting relatively the same minutes with the balancing of fixtures and how poor Ligue 1 is at the bottom of the league.

Still if this is simply Carlo not rating him and wanting something more assured as a back up I cant say I condone that as wise broadly. Who it is and or the specificity of a deal will might make it more nuanced or understandable but this is all perplexing to me.

Mods is it time for the deadline day thread yet ? Some utter utter wham being touted round now.

In past 5 mins I've seen Cavani and Lukaku mentioned.

Why do you think that PSG will rotate but we wont?

PSG have 2 centre forwards...also 2 very attack minded wide players.

They just lost 2 players.

So out of between 2-4 positons Kean is 2nd choice. They also have European competition.

We have 1 CF position where Kean is 3rd choice.

He should get a huge amount of game time.

PSG have 2 centre forwards...also 2 very attack minded wide players.

They just lost 2 players.

So out of between 2-4 positons Kean is 2nd choice. They also have European competition.

We have 1 CF position where Kean is 3rd choice.

He should get a huge amount of game time.
We'll see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back