Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love Sarr. Think also we need to look to next season. The possibility off Richarlison leaving for a big fee is possible. This lad could slot right in. If we are successful this season and my god I pray we do, and Richie stays we have great options to rest players especially if we make Europe.

I heard it was a loan with an option to buy at like 40-50m but an obligation to pay 25million if they chose not to buy him.... so basically a 25million loan fee guaranteed.
inconceivable.jpg

I'm curious where you think Sarr plays if you think he doesn't play in a spot where we need backup? He plays mainly on the right and is rapid, something we don't have since we punted Walcott. And he can play up front or on the left as well.

King plays mainly up front but can also play left or right too. So pretty much the same player just different attributes, no?

Hes not a centre forward. He would be cover out wide but we already have cover there. We need someone who can cover DCL primarily. The fact King can also play wide is why he's the obvious choice for me.

Would love Sarr. Think also we need to look to next season. The possibility off Richarlison leaving for a big fee is possible. This lad could slot right in. If we are successful this season and my god I pray we do, and Richie stays we have great options to rest players especially if we make Europe.
If we get Europe and sign 3or 4 top class players next summer I think Ricarlison will stay
I doubt any of the big clubs in Europe will have money to spend next summer
Crowds are not coming back to games any time soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back