Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what? Does that simply disqualify him from being good? I was at Goodison for Rooney's first professional minutes. You just carry on falling back on your house rules tho pal...

So you can't say for certsin that he's good enough to provide cover at Premier League level until we actually see him play.

By all means he may well turn out decent but its a very big risk if you're seriously aiming for top 4.

Ha just find it funny how someone can claim someone looks the part to stand in for DCL when they haven't even played a senior game for us.

For every Rooney there are hundreds of Kissocks, Vaughans, Anichebe's etc.

So you just write them off. And yet it was clearly Ancelotti's and Brands' decision not to bring another CF in (the original point).

However your rules trump them. My god how we need them to step aside quickly for you to call the shots...

So you just write them off. And yet it was clearly Ancelotti's and Brands' decision not to bring another CF in (the original point).

However your rules trump them. My god how we need them to step aside quickly for you to call the shots...

Always laugh when someone gets so upset over someone elses opinion.

Chill out fella - just pointed out how its weird to say Simms "looks the part" because he's scoring goals in a kids league.

Massive step up from under 23's to the Premier League.

Chill out fella - just pointed out how its weird to say Simms "looks the part" because he's scoring goals in a kids league.

You spent the season break writing DCL off as not good enough, it takes amazing balls to go from that miss to prognostication on the next striker.

honestly cant be bothered mate.

If he's that offended that I don't think Ellis Simms is good enough to cover DCL at this stage then fair enough opinions and all that.

Think this is about the time you start aggressively asserting that Simms is championship standard, it's all he'll ever be and you want him out of your club

Think this is about the time you start aggressively asserting that Simms is championship standard, it's all he'll ever be and you want him out of your club

Nope I just think its daft to think a lad scoring in the under 23's will just waltz into the first team and hit the ground running in the premier league.

Gordon was deemed excellent in the under 23's and has barely been seen this season.

Nope I just think its daft to think a lad scoring in the under 23's will just waltz into the first team and hit the ground running in the premier league.

Gordon was deemed excellent in the under 23's and has barely been seen this season.

Stop it mate, we all know what you want to say. Now stop beating around the bush and tell us that you've seen quadruple amputees with more presence in the box and he's a disgrace to our club

Oh the irony. my opinion was that Simms can step up. How ridiculous though...

An old trick to cover your bluff by making out we should 'chill'. I ain't upset pal, just calling your bluff.

Oh the irony. my opinion was that Simms can step up. How ridiculous though...

An old trick to cover your bluff by making out we should 'chill'. I ain't upset pal, just calling your bluff.

Sorry I took it as you was saying we dont need to sign another striker as in your words he "looks the part" which to me means he's done a decent job at Premier League level which isn't the case.

Not saying in time he couldnt develop and do a job but I doubt it would happen overnight so will agree to disagree mate

If we didn't have a lack of numbers for strikers then I'd like to see Simms loaned to the Championship, see how he goes against men instead of children in U23.

He’s barely been seen because he’s backup. Simms will be in the same position. He’s probably fourth choice behind Tocsun until January when he leaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back