Match Thread Everton v Arsenal - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like how he celebrates it though. Today's game was dross but I bet you he's made up with 0-0 at home to Arsenal.
aaaaaaand, right on cue....

I just dont get wtf he was thinking - go with the Chelsea blueprint

Iwobi Davies Delph Bernard

DCL Richarlison

442 and hit it long.

Poor poor - was all about self preservation for me that as Carlo was there.

Nah for me that was actually as bad as I've ever seen tbh. Carlo will need at least 3 transfer windows , at least. Arsenal defence is so shocking , Leno has faced so many shots this season, don't think we forced him into making one. How bad is that. A defence that has David luiz in and two attackers as fullbacks.

Really disappointed with this one, Arsenal were there for the taking in the first half especially and then we were lucky not to lose it in the second. Big chance to get 3 points there which we really need to breath a little bit
That being said, we’re negotiating the nightmare run of fixtures much better than I expected - a win and 2 draws against Chelski, United and Arsenal isn’t that bad. But still, this one was very much there to be won.

Had Sigurdson behind him though and he was the proper phantom player today.

Previous matches he was receiving passes from Pickford, Holgate, Sidibe and Baines.
Sigs is seen as our number 10, I can’t see Ancelotti will see him as that, I think he will go out and find a pacer one. Well I hope he does.

Pickford nothing to talk about.

Sidibe fine. No support down that flank for him though.

Mina didn't do anything wrong.

Holgate also fine.

Digne beyond poor. No idea what's happened to him.

Davies a shambles. Can't wait to see the back of him.

Delph MoM for him. Get him alongside anybody else, even Schneiderlin when he's back.

Iwobi started poor then was withdrawn, can't really comment.

Richarlison tried hard but can't do it by himself surrounded by dross.

DCL won a few headers and that was it. He's not the quality we need.

Tosun pathetic. What was Duncan thinking?

Keane coming on was a joke. Loved his pass directly out of play when Digne was on for a simple ball.

Kean hardly had a touch.

Duncan took the gloss off his reign with that management today, tactically awful.

Edit - forgot Sigurdsson. Says it all, he's a joke of a footballer nowadays. Get him gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back