Match Thread Everton v Arsenal - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have been today. The team can’t afford to have the number of injuries it has now however In starting with the likes of Gylfy and Delph makes us extremely limited. Bringing on Keane and Tosun just makes it worse. Keane looks a shell of a player.

On the plus side, Sidibe and Holgate had very good games.

Dunc talking about the team being leggy etc which is probably fair enough. Dunc has done brilliantly as a stand in and has fired the team back up. Great job taking the reigns in the meantime.
Plus points sidible and holgate played ok some others slow.and ponderous. Tom.out of position but struggles to retain the ball
Delph did ok defensively but nothing attacking wise. Siggy offered nothing. This really slowed our play down
Digne improved after a terrible first half. Dcl huff and puff. Tosun offered nothing Bernard should have come on instead of him. Mina ok. Pickford one decent save but distribution seems to have gone. Kean cameo role but did nothing. Got to work on his control cos his first touch is terrible. Keane gives me the shakes never seen a player scared of his own shadow. Rico did nothing but always trys.
Hopefully get safe this season th n onto a good transfer summer
One other point this premier League is full of very poor teams

Shown Dunc up this has.

Hopefully that puts an end to all the clamour of him.

One good game against Chelsea and thats it.

Kean sub at Utd

Awful Leicester 1st half

Todays performance/set up and Tosun sub

Out of his depth.

Get off yer soap box you beaut. Literally can’t wait to bash him and has been the same since moment one. I’d be embarrassed if I were you.

In fact, I’m embarrassed for you.

Rubbish game, Arsenal equally rubbish, Sidibe and Mina close call for MotM both put in a shift, sometimes you forget that Gylfi & Tosun are even on the pitch which says it all about them really. Carlo has a very difficult job ahead of him, hopefully the warchest is large enough to fix the issues

Bad performance today, we started OK, but the Iwobi injury rattled us and we shuffled the front and brought Tosun on. We never really created a clear cut chance, corners didn't beat the first man, free kicks sailed over everyone and our crossing was wayward. On the plus side, they were just as bad. Think Pickford only saved 1 shot from Aubamyang.
We now sit 15th on 19 points 18 games. 20 games left to go and we need 21 points. Hopefully Ancelotti can get better from these players. Bringing Zlatan in would be fine by me, but we need to give him better service than we provided today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back