Match Thread Everton v Arsenal - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get off yer soap box you beaut. Literally can’t wait to bash him and has been the same since moment one. I’d be embarrassed if I were you.

In fact, I’m embarrassed for you.

Says the bloke crying on an internet forum

LOL go catch Duncs jockstrap and give it a reet good sniff.

2 points dropped which has ended any hopes of Europe 3 days after being knocked out the cup.

Seasons over largely thanks to his cowardly tactics against Leicester and today.

Defensively we were decent - albeit against a side who showed nothing. Mina and Holgate impressed until Holgate went to CM where his passing let him down massively. Keane and Tosun are trash and belong in the bin, and Ferguson’s subs showed that he’s not ready for this level of management yet. Hopefully Carlo can coach the players properly and will be given the vital backing required to improve the team.

This was a game for three points in the bag for Everton. Sadly, lost the opportunity by bringing on Tosun who offered zilch.

I wouldn't blame the choice for the second sub. Delph must be feeling tired after returning from injury and makes sense to move Holgate into Midfield. Kean on as third sub seems reasonable.

Everyone looked very tired from kick off today. No one really at the races. Pretty sure Richarlison vomited on the pitch, probably a highlight that.
Fingers crossed Carlo can sprinkle a bit of magic from the off

The defender stopped the ball going into the goal with his hand.
Of sorts, but the VAR thing has been is a joke, it wasn’t intentional. I’ve started to notice VAR in the last couple of weeks have a bit more sensible with decisions, like us v United, I looks like common sense is starting to prevail which I like to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back