Match Thread Everton v Arsenal - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
....grim fayre, feared Arsenal might nick one.

Mina and Pickford did ok but Sidebe demonstrated the most urgency. If anything was going to happen, he was the likely source and gets my MoM.

Less than 20 points at Christmas is dire, it’s genuine relegation form. Lot of work to be done in the New Year.

1. The lack of quality in midfield hurts the eyes.

2. Arsenal had the balls to come here play a bunch of youngsters and dominate possession.

3. Tosun must be poisoned, hidden in a container and sent back to Turkey.

4. Carlo is only here for his pension fund coz its going to a miracle to get this lot into the Top 4 in three years.

Big Dunc:

"They were a bit leggy today, I'm absolutely delighted with the point" :oops: . Then he goes on to talk about how much red wine he's going to drink with Carlo tonight.

Think Ferguson has done well, but made a mistake with bringing Tosun on. We lost all pace in attack and DCL ended up isolated.
It was absolutely inexplicable. Tosun is a joke and hasn't shown anything virtually ever to deserve to be on the field. Duncan withdrawing two subs he decided to bring on in three games says a lot about his tactical astuteness. Very poor indeed.

January Will be a big month. I think we will give Carlo money to spend to get some of his own players in. An hopefully Brands can bin the likes of tosun an the Icelandic snail. People saying they don’t want Zlatan at 38 take a look at Cenk I would rather have Zlatan at 98 than Cenk terrible player.

I’ve said before out back bone is very poor, Pickford can be ok but erratic, no commanding CB, No commanding CM (Gbamin could be the one, who knows?) not commanding striker (Richarlison is the best at it but we need better with Richy along side)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back