Match Thread Everton v Arsenal - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Says the bloke crying on an internet forum

LOL go catch Duncs jockstrap and give it a reet good sniff.

2 points dropped which has ended any hopes of Europe 3 days after being knocked out the cup.

Seasons over largely thanks to his cowardly tactics against Leicester and today.

Yeah good one. Glad I’m not subjected to your witty put downs all the time.

Beaut.

We've taken 5 points from our past three league games and I don't think we would have got any under the previous manager. So in that respect I'm pleased.

That was a dreadful game of football this afternoon, we sorely lack quality all over the pitch.

Another referee re-writing the rulebook as he goes along. His performance was more inept than the player's.

Anyway, onwards and upwards with our new world class manager.

That’s another 2 hours of my life I’ll never get back.

This shambles brought back memories of a game I attended in the early 80’s, as part of a stag day out from North Wales.
Opponents were Oxford United, and guess what? It finished 0-0 and during the match I looked around at the faces of some our party (who were non-Evertonians), and the bored looks on their faces said “wtf am I doing here”. Shortly afterwards, enter Kevin Brock, and the rest as they say, is history.

Says the bloke crying on an internet forum

LOL go catch Duncs jockstrap and give it a reet good sniff.

2 points dropped which has ended any hopes of Europe 3 days after being knocked out the cup.

Seasons over largely thanks to his cowardly tactics against Leicester and today.
Season was over after Silva couldnt get a reasonable amount of points on the board dispite playing dross sides. Dont think many would have complained before the Chelsea game if they knew we would take 5 points against chelsea, utd and arsenal given the form, injuries and general shambles Ferguson took on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back