• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickford
Keane Tarkowski Mina
Iwobi Garner Gana Onana McNeil
Doucoure
Gray

I wouldn't play Onana or Simms given the choice.

Too intense for them, but we'll have to play one of them.

Gray ahead of Simms, need experience + he played in Palace game last year.

I hope all the injury stuff is a smokescreen because I really can't see Dyche setting up this concatenation of clueless cowardly quilts in order to win a match of this magnitude. Please prove me wrong.

GK Pickford
CB King Mina
CB Coady
CB Tark
LWB Bixente McNeil
RWB wobbers
CM Gana
CM Garner
CM Onana
AM Doucs
CF Gray

Onana and Doucs to take it in turns as an attacking pivot to press and provide size. 3 at the back to mask our full back issues and make us more secure on the break. With those CBs and CMs it gives us as much grockness as we can muster
This is the starting 11 I’d go with. In such a high pressure game I think having 3 strong characters in Mina, Tarkowski and Coady is a big plus.

From the Bmouth official site <<Gary O'Neil's side will be backed by 1,830 supporters on Merseyside as they look to end the season on a high.

At the deadline to claim a larger allocation, we still had a significant number of seats from the original allocation unsold. >>

Pickford

Garner
Mina
Tarkowski
Mykolenko

Gueye
Doucoure
Onana

Iwobi
Gray
McNeil

I think best sticking to a back four. Mina and Tarkowski have formed an excellent partnership plus back three turns into a back five without a proper centre forward as others mentioned.

Onana's physicality could be useful in the middle whilst Garner should do a fine job at right back whilst we still retain his set piece quality. McNeil in his best position as well.
Gets my vote. Gets all our best players on the pitch and isn’t a back 5…

I hope all the injury stuff is a smokescreen because I really can't see Dyche setting up this concatenation of clueless cowardly quilts in order to win a match of this magnitude. Please prove me wrong.
Good work with 'concatenation', mate, but none of them is cowardly, and few clueless. Some are not of Premier League standard, and most are horribly mismatched, we all accept. Best not to give in to frustration to the point of abusing the poor burglars, and get behind whatever glimmers of flickering quality they deliver. COYB, regardless of your abilities!!!

Pickford
Keane Tarkowski Mina
Iwobi Garner Gana Onana McNeil
Doucoure
Gray

I wouldn't play Onana or Simms given the choice.

Too intense for them, but we'll have to play one of them.

Gray ahead of Simms, need experience + he played in Palace game last year.
On paper that’s probably the best team with what we have.

I honestly don’t get the leaking of vital information.

So, Patterson and DCL are out. Now, Bournemouth know that and for sure will attack the right wing and know their centre backs will probably win every header. So why leak that information? What good has that done? Is there any form of rule that says we have to release that info?

This has now given Bournemouth a clear advantage. Either that or someone is a genius and Dom and Nathan start on Sunday but all in all I don’t see the point in releasing the information that they are both out. Someone enlighten me please?!

It's just some bell that leaks it to feel Twitter-important, they obviously don't have Everton's best interest at heart.

Or like you say, it's a clever bluff. But when are we ever clever?

So, Patterson and DCL are out. Now, Bournemouth know that and for sure will attack the right wing and know their centre backs will probably win every header. So why leak that information? What good has that done? Is there any form of rule that says we have to release that info?

This has now given Bournemouth a clear advantage. Either that or someone is a genius and Dom and Nathan start on Sunday but all in all I don’t see the point in releasing the information that they are both out. Someone enlighten me please?!
Its not official as of yet so its just chat.

If we get a pen on Sunday I may pass out especially if it’s a crucial one like to go into the lead or equalise.

Who should take it?

If gray starts I presume he will take it. He could relegate Leicester in the process.

Ahhhhh

Our non-scoring side already needs two goals as without question, we ARE conceding the first goal in this game.

I was at all the other ones as well so just like 1994, 1998 and 2022 we'll take the scenic route rather than any easier one. The fans are going through the mill again several times come Sunday.

There’s nothing more certain than us going behind. If we stay up it’ll be dramatic, as everything with Everton always is. I’d do unspeakable things for a comfortable 2-0 win where Bournemouth wander about not arsed, but they have a proper hard-on for beating us for some reason.

GK Pickford
CB King Mina
CB Coady
CB Tark
LWB Bixente McNeil
RWB wobbers
CM Gana
CM Garner
CM Onana
AM Doucs
CF Gray

Onana and Doucs to take it in turns as an attacking pivot to press and provide size. 3 at the back to mask our full back issues and make us more secure on the break. With those CBs and CMs it gives us as much grockness as we can muster

I’d play this but, and I’d stick Keane in over Coady. Surprised I just wrote that but here we are. Think it’s the clutch Palace goal from last season.

If we get a pen on Sunday I may pass out especially if it’s a crucial one like to go into the lead or equalise.

Who should take it?

If gray starts I presume he will take it. He could relegate Leicester in the process.

Ahhhhh
I’d be giving it to James Garner, aka the only right footed player we have with technique.

no offence but it was fairly obvious both players would not feature anyway after their reactions to their injuries during the wolves game it’s hardly rocket science. Patterson was punching the floor and DCL was sat on the floor looking miserable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back