Match Thread Everton v Bournemouth - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
no offence but it was fairly obvious both players would not feature anyway after their reactions to their injuries during the wolves game it’s hardly rocket science. Patterson was punching the floor and DCL was sat on the floor looking miserable
Maybe... However, Dyche is on record stating he wants honesty on injuries, no heroes, fitness above all else. Both have had bad time with injuries and were looking good with some form so to second guess their reaction is little premature. would not surprise me we see one playing if not both. Maybe just a whimsical hope on my behalf.

no offence but it was fairly obvious both players would not feature anyway after their reactions to their injuries during the wolves game it’s hardly rocket science. Patterson was punching the floor and DCL was sat on the floor looking miserable
No offence taken.

Another thing for me is dyche getting a positive reaction from gray. Was the one who set up the dcl goal last season, yes can be hit and miss but is a player we need with the lack of any real attacking options

I mean he did score a proper netbuster in a shoot out for England

Realistically if he’s on the pitch it’ll be Dimi, if not then I’m stumped, I suppose Maupay could if he plays but I’d be terrified of him blazing it, another option could be McNeil

I mean he did score a proper netbuster in a shoot out for England

Realistically if he’s on the pitch it’ll be Dimi, if not then I’m stumped, I suppose Maupay could if he plays but I’d be terrified of him blazing it, another option could be McNeil
I'm sort of serious. He can strike a ball really well

I think it's more down to Coady who's most suited to a back 3 being ineligible. Also credit to McNeil who stuck to the instructions (not to go up as much) but it was painful to watch - he MUST be given the licence to attack
Everytime we've played a back 3 we always get pinned back and it becomes a back 5.

That will happen which is why I think Dyche will keep it 4 at the back

Is mykolenko back?

It would be nice to have at least him back, so that McNeil can play in his preferred position.

GK Pickford
RB Garner
CB Mina
CB Tarkowski
LB Mykolenko
RM Iwobi
CM Doucoure
CM Gueye
CM Onana
LM McNeil
ST Gray

This is what I'd go for if mykolenko is back. Garner gets the nod over holgate, as I think he is reliable and seems to have the smarts to play out of position. If Patterson is back he takes rb and I'd move garner into cm over Onana.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back