Match Thread Everton v Bournemouth - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have quite an irrational hatred of Bournemouth. Ever since I was sat in the lower bullens with my kids a few years back when they'd just come up and had a few grown away fans swearing at us all game a few feet away. It was a mad game with loads of goals and we won 5-2 or 6-2 or something like that. I just stood there thinking "f off nigel from accounts I really couldn't give a flying one about your nothing club"
Not like you to have irrational hatred

gana go off for onana?

Injured in the warm up.

Really good first half. Tempo was spot on from the start. Important to get the second aswell as crowd remained very edgy at 1-0. Great finish from Harrison. Fancy another to clinch things from a set piece.

Bournemouth are a poor team. Bizarre they signed 7-8 players in the summer and none of them are actually starting! Would think all of Semenyo, Kluivert and Sinistierra will be on quickly in second half as they really haven't utilised their pace options at all.

Excellent half. Come on, Blues. See this out.
Seriously, we've been mostly rubbish; just high balls into the box with some good play interspersed amongst the dross.

First goal was a defensive mistake, and the second goal was individual brilliance.

But we are winning so that's a good thing...I can just hear him saying how we are justifying our Xg stats.

Last edited:
That was a very good first half, nice to see us playing some decent soccerball. We have a good opportunity to help our goal difference here, which could be vital come the end of the season, so let's hope we can keep it going through the second half.

Everton looking dangerous at set pieces, also still looking shaky at defending them.
Decent 1st half, thought Doucoure has been a little quiet and apart from the lovely lob, Harrison.

Seriously, we've been mostly rubbish; just high balls into the box with some good play interspersed amongst the dross.

First goal was a defensive mistake, and the second goal was individual brilliance.

But we are winning so that's a good thing...I can just here him saying how we are justifying our Xg stats.

Finally someone else who sees what I see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back