Match Thread Everton v Bournemouth - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sounded like we were unlucky t not score a 3rd. Was a bad miss by DCL or unlucky to hit the bar as it was a difficult chance?
Ball in the box, good albeit slightly floated header, a few inches lower and it goes in, unlucky really.

Onana had a good chance 10 sec later and it went a few inches out wide too.

In truth those were our 2 chances, the goals - you saw how they happened, doubt the plan is "hope an opposition defender has a brain fart" for the first, the 2nd is a fantastic strike but we really can't expect those to happen often.

I'd like to see Harrison getting himself involved more, he has showed a few times today he has a very good first touch. The one he pulled down in the area only for his shot to hit Calvert Lewin, the first touch was sublime. He does seem to let the game pass him by a bit though. Having said that his finish was nice to watch as was Garner's for the first goal.

I’m on record as having had enough of Dyche, so I’m not defending his style.

But what I expect from Dyche is exactly what we got there. Not great football, but effective football.

None of us can complain at being 2-0 at home at HT, given what we’ve had to put up with.

Hed have had Gana on the pitch and this would have been very different.

Need young off now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back