Match Thread Everton v Brentford. Preview, Match Report and MotM poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Brentford

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair play mate. I’d still rather one of the other two. I would genuinely give Begovic a crack in centre mid ahead of that absolute nonsense of a player.
Gomes was fine against Brentford in the cup, let’s hope he’s had enough of a rest and puts in the performance of his Everton career. I’m hoping that Iwobi and Doucoure will do his running for him as well

Can honestly see Eriksen bossing the midfield and Gomes giving away a stupid, brain fart, free kick away on the edge of the box, and Eriksen bursting the onion bag.

Surely this group of players must respond today, we have our fate in our hands. A home match against an average Premier League side, a team with any sort of professionalism would be relishing this opportunity.
Time to get the big boy pants on and get to work.

Gomes was fine against Brentford in the cup, let’s hope he’s had enough of a rest and puts in the performance of his Everton career. I’m hoping that Iwobi and Doucoure will do his running for him as well
They’ll have to. But fortunately they both seem to have limitless amounts of energy

It's not now about safety anymore, we'll answer that question today. Strong finish of the season is something that will make start of the next season much easier. Beleif and mentality is on stake.

Thought I'd spend my Eurovision winnings (Spain e/w) on the game today. My bet will be decided in the first ten minutes:

Today's Yes or No? - 10 Minutes​

Q1 - Will a corner be taken between 00:00 and 09:59? Yes

Q2 - Will there be a goal kick taken between 00:00 and 09:59? Yes

Q3 - Will each team take a throw in between 00:00 and 09:59? Yes

Q4 - Will an offside be awarded between 00:00 and 09:59? Yes

Q5 - Will there be a shot on target between 00:00 and 09:59? Yes

Odds of 9/1

Status
Not open for further replies.