Match Thread Everton v Brentford. Preview, Match Report and MotM poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Brentford

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC guys just said Leeds draw means Everton cannot be safe today.
erm... have another look at the table you Manc
edit - he's just changed his tune
Other week when City beat them 4-0 the co coms said it’s in Leeds hands and the presenter was like no it isn’t it’s in Evertons lol

I’d have preferred Allan to Gomes, but other than that it looks fine. Think Lampard’s still trying to find the balance between making our unreliable defence more difficult to break down whilst a still offering a threat going forwards.

Yeah but you don't play for two draws ultimately. Got to get this done.
Certainly. But as our manager said, if you can’t win, just make sure you dont lose. That said, we should come out with rockets up the arse and be all over them from the kick. They have zilch to play for.

Completely agree Brett. No idea how he walks back into the side. Any combination of our midfielders in a 2 gets overrun but with Gomes one of the 2 it is a joke. Hasn't Frank learned anything? If big if you play Gomes he has to play in a 3.
I know I sound like a cryarse where Gomes is concerned but it is not overstating matters to say he’s the difference between winning and losing games. He’s so catastrophically anonymous that we get utterly swamped in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.