Everton v Charlton - Sunday 15th April - KO 3PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
"2-1 wasn't a fair reflection of what went on today". Well yes it was numb nuts, we scored 2 and your lot scored 1. How is the scoreline of 2-1 not a fair reflection?!

"2-1 wasn't a fair reflection of what went on today". Well yes it was numb nuts, we scored 2 and your lot scored 1. How is the scoreline of 2-1 not a fair reflection?!

If you were Alan Pardew what would you say, comments like his are merely self justification, the Onion is full of them. Simply translated they are purely contrite, rapacious and petty, CRAP for short(y)

Yup, gave me a good chuckle watching MOTD2 anyway :P :lol:

TBH Rodders I felt sorry for Pardew when he got the push at West Ham, he is a decent bloke and, IMO a better manager than Curbishley. I hope Charlton stay up but only at the expense of Fulham, three London clubs, or there abouts, to be relegated, lovely jubbly(y) (y) (y)

Yup, gave me a good chuckle watching MOTD2 anyway :P :lol:

Jesus dont get me started on MOTD 2, first half highlights about 10 seconds, i sat there mouth wide open in disbelief when ' second half ' came up at the bottom of the screen, second half was what, about 2 minutes.
Post match talk consisted of the presenter ( Adrian Chiles ? ) saying it was a ' good goal ', Lee Dixon saying ' one of the goals of the season '

And that was that, nothing about our play, nothing about Moyes' and the great job he's doing, nothing about europe, our recent form, sod all, a poor excuse for a footy show, at least when it comes to us at least.

Jimmy Kranckie could have done a more ' in-depth discussion ', pathetic.

yup, we all know about the BBC failings when it aint the so called top 4. what pisses me off is that the relegation battlers are still getting more air time than us, and you hear their managers getting complimented for maybe getting a point. where is the big pat on the back for moyes?

I usually watch Football First on Sky Sports, but they weren't showing our match last night. Match of the days is pathetic. Fair enough the other 2 were better/more important matches. but they were both on TV! I'd already seen them 2 and had to sit through the highlights just to see our tiny slot of highlights.

Wooo, love last minute celebrations me :biggrin:

Poor game, but got the result, which we needed, i dont really care if we're [Poor language removed], as long as we get the result.

coybbbbbb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back