Everton v Charlton - Sunday 15th April - KO 3PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the girls working for me is still shaking from the noise and reaction I have just made.

I am [Poor language removed] made up. Get the [Poor language removed] in.

We will do it.

That was one end to a game, from elation to despair and back to euphoria, It's [Poor language removed] brill being an Evertonian! BRILLIANT BRILLIANT [Poor language removed] BRILLIANT LADS, COYB

Barry Horne gives McFadden his man of the match award, for the way he changed the flow of play and got us pushing better.

left foot belter at the end of the game, he did something similar this time last year vs fulham, that left foot belter.

hope he can come into his own now and stake a shout for that left side spot, sorry beatts, another poor display, i want you to succeed so much, it seems you dont.

Did anyone else watch the live stream??

McFadden's goal was an absolute gem... surely goal of the month. What a beauty!!

European football must be ours now! COYB!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

One of the girls working for me is still shaking from the noise and reaction I have just made.

I am [Poor language removed] made up. Get the [Poor language removed] in.

We will do it.

get in there!

1 in the morning here in the r.o.k and i just woke up half of anyang.

very made up. one more cup of tea i think.

That was one end to a game, from elation to despair and back to euphoria, It's [Poor language removed] brill being an Evertonian! BRILLIANT BRILLIANT [Poor language removed] BRILLIANT LADS, COYB

Too right, presumably yer wife now knows from the noise you've just made what it means to be an Evertonian (y) :biggrin:

mcfaddens goal is all strawberrys and cream, he flicks it over a defender, calmly waits for it to fall and smashes it home. picture of composure.

might get 45 seconds on motd2, instead of the usual 40.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back