Everton v Charlton - Sunday 15th April - KO 3PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

GET THE [Poor language removed] IN!!! I've just made the loudest sound I've ever heard myself make, before running around the room like a madman :biggrin:

I've got a week of chatting with doctors, that goal only confirmed of Faddys has made me feel worlds better. I just hope that all you lads pull together for the sake of this forum, its worth it in the long term.

Be lucky lads and I'll be back when I can, the boss is about to pull the plug, tarra(y) (y) (y) (y)

four minutes of stoppage time, it took us 80 minutes to score, 1 [Poor language removed] all, what a disgrace. cars and arteta

FADDY

GOAL

2 -1

cars and arteta dont deserve anything other than victory today, what a rollercoaster

FULL TIME

2 - 1

lucky boys, very lucky.

GET THE [Poor language removed] IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

faddy you little beauty!!!! IM SO [Poor language removed] HAPPY RIGHT NOWWW!!!!!!

EEEEEEVERTON!!!! FC!!! ARE BY FAR THE GREATEST TEAM THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN!!!!

COYB!!!!

I've got a week of chatting with doctors, that goal only confirmed of Faddys has made me feel worlds better. I just hope that all you lads pull together for the sake of this forum, its worth it in the long term.

Be lucky lads and I'll be back when I can, the boss is about to pull the plug, tarra(y) (y) (y) (y)

Good luck Monty (y)

stay cool monts, hope to catch you when you can covertly get on in the week, and hope to see you for the west ham match at least.

5th Lads!!! Fifth!!!

Europe Here We Come, It Won't Be Easy, But Today We Have Shown We Have The Balls!!!!

Get In!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back