Match Thread Everton v Chelsea. 12th Sep at 12.45.

Result?

• Everton

Votes: 205 55.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 55 14.9%
  • Chelsea all day

Votes: 34 9.2%
  • I'm only there to see us hurt them

Votes: 72 19.5%
  • I support Chelsea like

Votes: 3 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
image.webp

Who's going to tell them?

Superb result superb performance,yeah go on let's hear how you can blame Bill Kenwright for this win,because had we have lost this place would be full of posts from our resident doom mongers.
Buzz phrases following a defeat, ageing squad,no depth,no width, no number 10. papering over the cracks etc .

Poor Jose, it really is completely unfair that the transfer window has closed and he can't address the glaring issues within his squad. Criminal that he can't recall any of the 33 players he has out on loan. lol

Naismith inflicted considerable damage upon the global brand today. Naismith is probably the least global brand player you could imagine.

Don't know mate wasn't born and isn't really relative to me as I don't support the England national team.

That has absolutely no relevance to what I know about football right now.

Maybe you're stuck in the past buddy.

Well if you knew anything then you would have known they were the wingless wonders. Doesn't mean no-one played out wide on occasion. Playing out wide and a winger applies now as it did in the day before you or I was born. I wasn't born in 1928 but I know what happened because I like football from all eras

If the sh--- go down really badly at the Mancs I'll die happy, big bloody grin on my gob and a stem between my legs LOVE THOSE BLUES

As @Tubey said earlier, we played with a real pressing tempo from the start and it worked, exactly how a team with our type of game should play when we havnt got the ball, makes everything else work so much better making the opposition make decisions faster, the one time we slacked on it we conceded, shows the way for the rest of the season we need to play
Compare that pressing performance today against our display against Tottenham, chalk and cheese. I was impressed with barry and McCarthy showing deep and taking the ball in tight areas, first time they have done this so far this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back