Match Thread Everton v Chelsea. 12th Sep at 12.45.

Result?

• Everton

Votes: 205 55.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 55 14.9%
  • Chelsea all day

Votes: 34 9.2%
  • I'm only there to see us hurt them

Votes: 72 19.5%
  • I support Chelsea like

Votes: 3 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if you knew anything then you would have known they were the wingless wonders. Doesn't mean no-one played out wide on occasion. Playing out wide and a winger applies now as it did in the day before you or I was born. I wasn't born in 1928 but I know what happened because I like football from all eras
Ok mate that makes loads of sense that

Get out your own arse.

He was played out wide / in the winger position.

My grandad who has seen everton and englsnds best ever side and has probably been to more football games than me and you put together also thought he was played on the wing, that make him clueless as well?

Great pre match prediction from TrueBlueBIH in the Shed Ends John Stones thread. He wasn't worth 40 Million. He just embarrassed your entire forward line you muppet, treble it then wait for our call. You might be waiting a while.

image.webp

Well if you knew anything then you would have known they were the wingless wonders. Doesn't mean no-one played out wide on occasion. Playing out wide and a winger applies now as it did in the day before you or I was born. I wasn't born in 1928 but I know what happened because I like football from all eras

Ok mate that makes loads of sense that

Get out your own arse.

He was played out wide / in the winger position.

My grandad who has seen everton and englsnds best ever side and has probably been to more football games than me and you put together also thought he was played on the wing, that make him clueless as well?

We've just won 3-1 against the Champions lads. You should be bumming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back