Match Thread Everton v Chelsea. 12th Sep at 12.45.

Result?

• Everton

Votes: 205 55.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 55 14.9%
  • Chelsea all day

Votes: 34 9.2%
  • I'm only there to see us hurt them

Votes: 72 19.5%
  • I support Chelsea like

Votes: 3 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boss photo eh @GoatJR

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Picture of the day? <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/EFCvCHE?src=hash">#EFCvCHE</a> <a href="http://t.co/yEuDZ41374">pic.twitter.com/yEuDZ41374</a></p>&mdash; Everton (@everton) <a href="">September 12, 2015</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

rather fond of this one.

COthkI5WEAAbYwZ.jpg:large

phenomenal.

Best thing about today was you felt it was always going to happen.

Oh and it would've ended up 3-0 if not for an absolute wonder strike.

What was the backing (songs etc) for Stones like today? I;m guessing loud and 100% behind him. Was there any visible response from him?

Hoping his affinity to us has been fully rekindled now, and reassured him that he's got 40-odd thousand loons behind him.

Great game, every player put in 100% and at times going forward we was excellent, attacking at pace. I thought they really pressed for the last 20 mins of the first half and the start of the second. I thought the turning point in the second was when they subbed a midfielder for another striker and we suddenly outnumbered them in midfield and got a grip of the game. No team will fancy goodison.

listen I'm naismiths biggest critic and most weeks he gives us nothing on the pitch.

but I'm happy to say the lad went some way to make me eat my words. fantastic performance and his first goal especially was world class the way he won it and got on the end.

hope he can do it again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back