Match Thread Everton v Chelsea. 12th Sep at 12.45.

Result?

• Everton

Votes: 205 55.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 55 14.9%
  • Chelsea all day

Votes: 34 9.2%
  • I'm only there to see us hurt them

Votes: 72 19.5%
  • I support Chelsea like

Votes: 3 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
'Mourinho is talking rubbish'

Everton 3-1 Chelsea

c5972237-9c8a-4418-9fe5-8b6d3f52e299.jpg

Chris Sutton

Former Blackburn striker on Final Score

e62ef927-bac9-47f5-9918-702416057bbf.jpg

PA
"Jose Mourinho is talking rubbish, saying his team did not get what they deserved. Everton were much the better side. It's all very well Jose coming out and giving an interview to the media smiling away - he's culpable."

I haven't been very well over the last few months, however I've felt a bit better recently. Today was the first game of the season right in the centre of Gwaladys Street, the atmosphere was terrific today for a 12:45 kick off. When the goals went in the fellas behind me went bonkers hugging everybody in sight, typical welcome back to Goodison really. I thought the defenders today were excellent, as was Barry and Naismith. I thought some players could of put more effort in, but it doesn't really matter we won the game comfortably. Hopefully it will be another good day when I'm back at Goodison in 3 weeks for the derby. Swansea and West Brom first though, which both by hard games, but if we play like today we'll have no problem.

He lost the dressing room, there is no way a team of champions can go like this so quickly and caused by all the trouble with the doctor
I agree I think if the players cannot be sure that he wants them to get medical attention when they need it then I can imagine he may have lost some of then, twerp!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back