Match Thread Everton v Chelsea. 12th Sep at 12.45.

Result?

• Everton

Votes: 205 55.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 55 14.9%
  • Chelsea all day

Votes: 34 9.2%
  • I'm only there to see us hurt them

Votes: 72 19.5%
  • I support Chelsea like

Votes: 3 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I was out delivering parcels whilst the game was on. I had talkSPORT on the radio and just knew what the reaction would be on here when Naismith came on as sub. Having read the posts subsequent to him coming on, I see I was spot on. Shame I wasn't able to look in at the time and tell a few of you to prepare to look idiots.

Are you still here?

Great win but let's remember Chelsea are in free fall. But Martinez got it spot on and took advantage of it and that what top class managers have to do

I was out delivering parcels whilst the game was on. I had talkSPORT on the radio and just knew what the reaction would be on here when Naismith came on as sub. Having read the posts subsequent to him coming on, I see I was spot on. Shame I wasn't able to look in at the time and tell a few of you to prepare to look idiots.

Are you still here?

nah mate they are all out getting Naismith name & number on their jerseys.
He was great today. absolutely gave everything. I always like seeing him in the team as he never gives up.
He can be eye wateringly poor at times but so can they all.

...it's not about 'I told you so' with Naismith, I do think it is a lesson, though. He's not a Stella player, he doesn't ooze class but he he can make contribution. Today was off the bench and we will always need players like that.

I watched the game with reds, they were clearly wanting us to win because they feel Chelsea are more of a threat but one said they wished for a 'narky jock' like Naismith.

Are you still here?
my comment at the time was :
RISE LIKE A SALMON NAISY!!!

...and he did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back