Match Thread Everton v Chelsea. 12th Sep at 12.45.

Result?

• Everton

Votes: 205 55.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 55 14.9%
  • Chelsea all day

Votes: 34 9.2%
  • I'm only there to see us hurt them

Votes: 72 19.5%
  • I support Chelsea like

Votes: 3 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So he does add something then?

(All appearances)

4 goals - 12/13
9 goals - 13/14
8 goals - 14/15
4 goals - 15/16 (to date)

So when you said:

And I said:

I was right because if given opportunities he is a very good finisher so he offers us at the very least a goal scoring threat.

He also offers an excellent outlet in the air.

He has a fantastic workrate.

Offers defensive cover.

What he isn't is a very technically capable player so should only play when this is less of an issue and his other attributes can be utilised effectively.

So in short when you say:

What you should really do is pipe down.
crawling out the woodwork eh? at least I am big enough to offer the guy praise considering my opinion on him yet here you are with how many goals he scores and making out like he is some great player every year. didn't myself but I'm sure if you go back in this thread there would have been a he'll of a lot of negative comments when he came on.

so pipe down? at least I'm not half arsed enough to change my opinion on a whim. I stand by my opinion of naismith, clearly not everyone else has the balls to do so

Don't call people thick
Are you a bit thick?

He changed Naismith, a striker for Besic a defensive midfielder after about 3 minutes and that player went on to score a hat-trick.

Any predictions before the game were totally irrelevant because it wasn't just a like-for-like change.

The fact we went on to win playing a more attacking team only showed that Martinez got his team selection wrong because Chelsea were obviously there for the taking.

crawling out the woodwork eh?
LOL state of you

at least I am big enough to offer the guy praise considering my opinion on him yet here you are with how many goals he scores and making out like he is some great player every year.
Except for when I said this in my reply:

What he isn't is a very technically capable player so should only play when this is less of an issue and his other attributes can be utilised effectively.

at least I'm not half arsed enough to change my opinion on a whim. I stand by my opinion of naismith, clearly not everyone else has the balls to do so

Find me one post when I have offered a different opinion to the one I have shared in this thread - I have always maintained that Naismith is a boss slotter that is technically limited but offers something to the squad.

SmokingPipe4_1.jpgb2e92c11-8e04-4690-988e-3419742c38d5Original.jpg

Down_Arrow_Icon.png

Are you a bit thick?

He changed Naismith, a striker for Besic a defensive midfielder after about 3 minutes and that player went on to score a hat-trick.

Any predictions before the game were totally irrelevant because it wasn't just a like-for-like change.

The fact we went on to win playing a more attacking team only showed that Martinez got his team selection wrong because Chelsea were obviously there for the taking.

Hahahahaha. Clown.

Embrace the Nais! After ranting about how we were mugs for turning down £8 million for him I now accept what has long been known, I know nothing about football. I love you Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back